- 22 Videos
This is over 5 hours of video with Grant Cardone personally reading each chapter of his top bestselling book The 10X Rule. This book has created a social and economic phenomenon where people are no longer being held down by old concepts of The Middle Class, buying a home, living with small targets, just getting by and living paycheck-to-paycheck.
- 5+ Hour Exclusive Video
- Grant's Exclusive Commentary on Each Chapter
The 10X Rule will show you:
- Why the 10X Rule is vital to your success
- What success really is, and why you must define it
- How success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility
- Why there is no shortage of success on planet Earth
- How to assume control of everything
- The Four Degrees of Action
- Why average is a failing formula
- How to set 10X Goals
- Why competition is for sissies
- How to break out of the middle class, for good
- Why obsession isn't a disease; it's a gift
- When to go "all in" and overcommit
- When to expand
- When to contract
- How to burn the whole place down, and why
- Why FEAR is the great indicator
- Overcoming the myth of time management
- How criticism is a sign of success
- Why customer satisfaction is the wrong target
- Understanding omnipresence
- Defining and defeating excuses, permanently
- How to get started living a 10X Life
A WORD FROM GRANT:
“I work with small companies and Fortune 500 companies to grow sales by finding overlooked opportunities and customizing the sales process to be more effective. I have worked with companies like Google, Sprint, Aflac, Toyota, GM, Ford and thousands more. I own and operate four companies that do almost 100m in annual sales and I’m also a New York Times best-selling author, international speaker, & considered the top sales training and social media expert in the world today.”
“SUCCESS IS YOUR DUTY, OBLIGATION, RESPONSIBILITY.”
Grant urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, obligation, and to rise above out-dated, unworkable middle class myths and limitations in order to achieve true freedom for themselves and their families.
His straight-shooting viewpoints on leadership, the economy, small business, retail sales, employment, and headlines have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter.
Watch Grant on the top entrepreneur network Grant Cardone TV: Whatever it Takes, Cardone Zone, Power Players, Young Hustlers, The G&E Show, Confessions of an Entrepreneur, Real Estate Investing, Network Marketing Moguls, Ask the Pro.
Amongst Grant Cardone’s stellar accomplishments are:
- Internationally renowned business and sales expert.
- Author of 7 sales and business books, including New York Times best seller “If You’re Not First, You’re Last” and Axiom Award Winner “Sell or be Sold.”
- Creator of customized sales training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, success-minded individuals and entrepreneurs.
- A dynamic, highly sought after international speaker who captivates and motivates audiences with his engaging, entertaining and informative speaking style.
- Offers practical insights on sales, marketing, branding and entrepreneurship via print, digital, TV and radio media.
- Regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and contributes to Entrepreneur.com, and Huffington Post.